Randall, Segrest, Weeks & Reeves, PLLC respects the privacy and security of your non-public personal information (“Personal Information”), and protecting your Personal Information is one of our top priorities. This Privacy Statement explains our privacy practices, including how we use the Personal Information we receive from you and from other sources, and to whom it may be disclosed. We follows the privacy practices described in this Privacy Statement and, depending on the business performed, we may share information as described herein.
Personal Information Collected
We may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
1. Information we receive from you or others on your behalf including, but not limited to, lenders, bankers, real estate agents and accountants, on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, tax identification number, asset information and income information;
2. Information we receive from you through our website(s), such as your name, address, email address, Internet Protocol address, the website links you used to get to our website(s), and your activity while using or reviewing our website(s);
3. Information about your transaction(s) with or services performed by us or others; and
4. Information we receive from consumer or other reporting agencies and publicly recorded or available documents.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may provide your Personal Information (excluding information we receive from consumer or other credit reporting agencies) to various individuals and companies, as permitted by law, without obtaining your prior authorization. Such laws do not allow consumers to restrict these disclosures. Disclosures may include, without limitation, the following:
1. To lenders, bankers, insurance agents, brokers, representatives, support organizations, or others to provide you with services you have requested, and to enable us to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, material misrepresentation, or nondisclosure in connection with a transaction;
2. To third-party contractors or service providers for the purpose of providing you with services you have requested;
3. To an insurance regulatory authority, or a law enforcement or other governmental authority, in a civil or criminal action, in connection with a subpoena or a governmental investigation;
4. To companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements;
5. To lenders, lien holders, judgment creditors, or other parties claiming an encumbrance or an interest in title whose claim or interest must be determined, settled, paid or released prior to a title or escrow closing; and/or
6. To our title insurance underwriters, accountants, attorneys, banks, the Mississippi Bar, or others to comply with the terms and conditions of our agreements with these entities or to comply with their legitimate inquiries into our business operaitons.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to others when we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or to protect the safety of our customers, employees, or property and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
We restrict access to Personal Information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard Personal Information.
Access to Personal Information/Requests for Correction, Amendment, or Deletion of Personal Information
As required by applicable law, we will afford you the right to access your Personal Information, under certain circumstances to find out to whom your Personal Information has been disclosed, and request correction or deletion of your Personal Information.
For your protection, all requests made under this section must be in writing and must include your notarized signature to establish your identity. Where permitted by law, we may charge a reasonable fee to cover the costs incurred in responding to such requests. Please send requests to: R. Paul Randall, Jr., RANDALL | SEGREST, 992 Northpark Drive, Suite A, Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157.
Branded or Co-Sponsored Websites
If you provide Personal Information to us through a contracted vendor, co-branded or co-sponsored website, you may be providing such information to our vendor or the co-sponsor as well. In that event, we will make reasonable efforts to provide notice to you at the time you provide the information and you can decide whether you wish to do so. If you do submit such information, we will not be responsible for the use of the information you submit by our vendor or the co-sponsor.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to websites that are provided and maintained by third parties and that are not subject to this Privacy Statement. Please review the privacy statements on those websites. We make no representations concerning and are not responsible for any such third party websites or their privacy policies or practices.
Our websites may use “cookies” or similar technologies to improve our service to you. Our cookies do not collect your Personal Information. Your browser can most likely be configured to notify you when cookies will be received and offer you the option of refusing cookies. If you reject cookies, you may still use our websites, but your ability to use some areas may be limited.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time consistent with applicable privacy laws. When we amend this Privacy Statement, we will post a notice of such changes on our website. The effective date of this Privacy Statement, as stated below, indicates the last time this Privacy Statement was revised or materially changed.
Effective Date: June 1, 2007